ROMA: 26 Kilos Later

 wait what why are we so yello


OH WOW. JUST.
HOW LONG HAVE I NEGLECTED THIS BLOG.
LIKE.

LOL WOW.


Okay, I honestly dunno if there are still people out there reading my posts. And I also assumed that I was long forgotten by IBBers anyway. That's why I was genuinely surprised when Nita gave me a Christmas greeting and LeeViaHan even added my Path even with me being very discreet haha ('Romacchiato' is only an alias--partly contains my real name but I don't really let the others call me by the real name unless you're my IRL friends).


Anyhoodleedoo, I'm doing okay!


In fact, I feel great!


Life right now is like a 5-year-old demanding my whole attention. I barely even open internet anymore! I only rely on my smartphone and randomly read random stuff on internet (it ranges from Tumblr, detik.net, random blogposts) or play games while travelling back and forth my house, church and workplace.

But now it's almost the end of December and I lost another 4 kilos (yay?). So pretty much in total I've lost 26 kgs (52 lbs). I feel stronger and thinner and prettier (?!) every day akshully. Now I can run 2-3 km in one go without stopping. I cut out fried foods, salt and sugar in my diet. I drink like a camel before facing dread and dry season? Long story short is, the more I exercise, the less I'm interested in trying out beauty products.


 ROFLMAO LOOKAT MY FACE YEAH I LOOK LIKE A SWEATY PROWRESTLUR


Funny how losing weight correlates a lot with  lesser interest I have in beauty products, yeah? Lemme state my reasons.

Reason #1 - I got no acnes anymore. In fact, my skin is in its tip-top condition since I exercise and eat clean! GUESS WHAT MY BEAUTY REGIME IS -- only drugstore facial wash (HadaLabo, Wardah), SUPER CHEAP cleansers (VIVA GREENTEA LOLOLOL WADDUP), Biore Porepack (for my silly comedones) and Retinoic Acid + leftover moisturizers from sponsors, freebies etc.

Reason #2 - Read Reason #1 50658903 more times.

I feel stupid, stupid, STUPID.

Honestly I feel tricked and betrayed for whatever beauty ads, talks, whatever things that are trying to convince me how my skin can look better and blappity blah THAT'S BULL.

You just need to exercise and eat clean! Cleanse everything from the INSIDE. I mean, I've got an oily sk in which makes it easier to take care of. I only need to moisturize moderately--enough to keep the skin moist but not too much that it triggers acnes and whiteheads!

So. Do I need a lot of skincare products? NOPE.

Just facial wash and sunblock (UV ray repellers AND a moisturizers) are enough for me! And um, yeah. Adding Vitamin C serum too for the anti-aging product. 2 more years and I'm gonna be 30. Yeesh yeesh.

But anyway, now that skincare related things have been taken care of, we move to makeup.

Ok.

Ok.

Here goes.

.
.
.

Reason #3 - I don't fancy makeup.

Like, honestly, I don't. It's just my CRAAAY schedule makes me all squirmy to the fact of wearing makeup every day? Touch-ups and reblots *when wearing powder/BB cream*? Being careful when you blink or rub eyes when they're itchy? *when sporting that mascara*. Ew. Me no likey.

Call me old-fashion, but I really really like bare faced me. Idk why but I just like it that way.


I only wear BodyShop BornLippy to avoid chappy lips and Mascara to perk up my eyelashes. 
Oh and those silly circle lenses.


I hate eyeliners. They kill my eyes and time one at a time hrkkkk >____>
I'm not fond of BB creams. They make me oily and make babies with my pores, hence give birth to whiteheads yeesh.
I dislike lipsticks (fade away quickly and make the edges of my lips black), liptints (dry the heck out of my lips, make them flakey), and lipglosses (they give an impression of me eating the whole gerobak of abang gorengan).


Yeaaah, I know the questions which might arise?


AM I STILL A BEAUTY BLOGGER?

AND

WHAT WILL BE THE FUTURE OF THIS BLOG?

ALSO

WHY AM I WRITING IN CAPS?


Sorry, man. I'm just excited.

It's been months since the last time I wrote my thoughts onto this place.


But honestly, I dunno. This could be a binge blogpost--of which I'm not sure to ever write again.

As for a beauty blogger or not, I dunno about that either! It's just a label. Lol I can even name myself A POTATO BLOGGER and let people call me a potato and I don't give a dime about it lol. Fitblogger? I live myself as one, but I'm not even sure I got enough time and dedication to write the secrets of my success to the audience out there (if any lolololol).


And to be frank.

To be really, really frank.

I think this is the first time I write just the way I want my thoughts to be written and that is awesome. HO HO. ANYWAYS. Time for me to peace out. Night!

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 cups of coffee: